Through our partnerships, we are able to get your product packed by rolling it in a sturdy tube that prevents it from bending, wrinkling or otherwise warping. This is especially beneficial for any oversized works to not only preserve its shape and physical integrity but also make shipping costs lower at the same time. Each print ships from the town of Ystad, Skåne, Sweden, either by DHL or, when possible, Schenker, which are both trusted shipping companies.
Unopened or opened and repacked by a professional can be returned to within 30 days.
You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including shipping and international taxes.
If you received damaged items please contact us at shop(@)jennyojens.com .
Be sure to include the order number, date purchased, description and photos showing issue (required before proceeding with replacements).
How to Unpack and Care for the Print
As is usually the case with artwork, it is recommended that you go to a professional framer, as they can treat the print with the care it deserves when undergoing the oft-tricky process of proper unrolling. Resist the urge to peek at the art when it arrives and instead take your tube straight to the framer in order to prevent the risk of damaging the art piece.
Even so, if you do choose to unroll and frame the prints yourself, you should do so carefully. Here are some tips on how to properly unroll your print.
- Be sure you are working on a clean surface as not to damage or stain the work.
- Put on cotton gloves in order to protect your work from any fingerprints or natural oils.
- Carefully remove the print from the tubing.
- Keep any protective paper on the print and then tuck the lip against the end of a table.
- Turn the print upside down and begin to roll the print forward until it is completely laid out.
- Holding it in place, carefully remove the protective paper.
- Gently place a book over the top of the print and slowly slide it forward after it has been laid down.
- Place another large heavy book on the opposite side of the piece once it has been pulled all the way to the table.
- Leave the table alone and allow it to sit until the waves and rolls in the paper have become completely flat.
- Take it to a framer or carefully frame it yourself.
We make art and leave all of the shipping to the professionals
As artists, we put our main focus on providing collectors with stunning photographic prints and choose to leave all of the shipping to the professionals. In order for us to promise that your photos arrive in the best quality condition with all of the care and attention they deserve to ensure safe handling in transit, we hired a distributor to handle this part of the orders.
Whatever part of our hearts you purchase in the form of our art, it will be packed and shipped by professional distributors found locally. We will first print the art at a certified Hahnemühle print studio before sending it to our professional distributors. By assigning this task to a professional distributor, you can have peace of mind that your purchase will get to you in the best possible condition, and we can focus solely on providing you with art you will be proud to display in your home.