WHEN REALITY BEATS FICTION
Superheroes don't always wear capes, and they can be anywhere--literally. The Pool Guy print shows a photo taken of a man in full Captain America gear, standing waist deep in a public pool. With his arms out, up and flexing his muscles, he inspires the kids and adults alike behind him to do the same, creating a truly unique experience. The image features vivid colours that invoke the experience of being a part of this super cool scene. Pool Guy is an unframed art piece that is printed on Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 200g paper at a certified Hahnemühle print studio to promise the best results.
- Photographed in 2010 at Bahia Feliz, The Canary Island
- This is an unframed art print printed on Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 200g
- Printed at a certifierad Hahnemühle printstudio
- Available in various sizes to ensure a proper fit in most spaces
- Ships in a sturdy tube from Sweden by DHL or Schenker
By Jenny and Jens Brandt Grönberg